RE: Rare vector finds web page

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 22:04:04 EST

I supposedly bought a LL cocktail from some dude up in new england.. I
asked him like 5 times he was sure it was sure it was a LL cocktail and he
said it was.. If Atari did make one I doubt it would end up all the way
up there.. he was really pushing the envelope.. he said he had a ded MH
too. I was gonna drive up there and see them before I sent any money.
Naturally I never heard from him again.

Jeff