Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 19:02:33 EST

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:08:27 EST, MKDUD@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 3/1/99 1:46:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, aek@spies.com
>writes:
>
><< I am SO glad the 70's are over....
> What were clothes designers thinkin' ?
> >>

>They were on acid...they couldn't think.
>Sorry if this is off topic, but look at the S%*# that the teenie boppers are
>wearing now! (They have no identity, so they're copying the hippie crap...)
>
>I've got some pictures from an old VG magazine showing Nolan, Joe Keenan, and
>Al Alcorn all decked out in plad specials...

Oh faaaar out man!

Oh man, was I the only brother to wear a sky blue leisure suit to grad night,
man? Come on man, couldn't you just dig the 4 inch wide lapels and 5 inch wide
tie? Oh man, I mean it was really outta sight man!

Man, like the song says "He ain't heavy, it's his tie!" Can you dig it man?

Groovy.

-Zonn