RE: Lunar Lander

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:21:02 EST

Thanks Doug...

        It looks like 36VAC is available from the xformer assembly (based on
my copy of the BW pdf's.). notes well taken on the wiring, I do not
however, have any plans of running the board on anything other than the test
bench. I picked it up as an interesting artifact. Actually, an operator
owed me for some parts I used to fix his Pac boards, and suddenly the his
crap got real expensive so I paid dearly for this board. I was lucky to get
anything!

        If anyone wanted to, they could probably talk me out of it.

        Otherwise, I'll tackle it as an interesting Bench project (first
vector repair!). I just happen to have a spare Black widow harness to use
on the bench. And I will take your advice on wiring the 36VAC in.

        Hey look, Ray's message just came in. Good point, I'll look into
it.

Mike