Thanks for the help with Space Fury, anyone have cocktail artwork?

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 04:25:56 EST

Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions on fixing my Space Fury. It ended up
being a shorted diode. Works great, there is nothing like playing a real
vector game, in it's original form.

NOW, I have another problem. The cocktail I received was missing the artwork
that goes under the glass. Does anyone have some Eliminator or Space Fury
cocktail art that they would be willing to copy for me? (I'll pay for copies
and labor) Is there a scan online somewhere?

Finally, does anyone know where I can get dumps of the 2 Player *cocktail*
Eliminator ROMS?......You can only play Space Fury for so long...........

Thanks Again,

Scott