RE: 6800 and 8085 CPU's

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 19:01:52 EST

Well, in this case - I wasn't looking for pods at all. Someone saw that I
was looking for the operator's manual and presented a very interesting
offer. Lucky I guess - but I'm more than willing to share whatever stuff I
find. When I get the time - I'd like to photcopy some of the needed
manuals for spies ~

Besides - did I ever mention PODs in this email? :)

Matt

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) wrote:

> Why do I get the feeling that we are all in the process of scavenging any
> and all Fluke 9000 pods off the face of the web?
>
> We really need to find a way to repro those things.
>
> David

From memory: