Old single board computers

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 02:41:33 EST

Someone was looking for these a while back, I found my old Motorola 6809
composite output computer. It has no ICs left (all were socketed and
swiped years ago), but it is still in reasonalby good condition. I
belive it used a cassete tape drive for storage, I have the docs for it
too on file. Can't recall the name of ir, something like "XXX-Bug"

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com