Fluke 9010A with probe for sale

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 15:13:27 EST

Not sure if this qualifies as on charter or not.

I have a package deal lined up for a couple of pods / and unit. But I
already have a 9010 so thought I would offer the spare up for sale here.
They have been going for around $150 on ebay without probe. So if anyone is
interested please make what you consider a fair offer. Please make them
private as I do NOT want this to be an auction. Also as I know I hate it
when people do this from the other side with no idea what they are thinking
so I am thinking something in the area of $200+.

No I don't have any spare pods at this time. And this will include a copy
of the manual for this unit.