Re: Videotopia in Iowa !

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 17:41:23 EST

I'm planning on doing that this week, I guess he still has plenty of G05s.
I'll just have to jump over his stash of the 90 or so cabarets he has
piled up in there.... that guy is a head case, at least he has cool stuff
& hopefully some is left.. Brian Johnson got all the good boards.. he
probably has 400 more in there.

Jeff