Gold Asteroids?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 16:45:54 EST

Hi all,

I was looking at Jess Askey's Asteroids page and saw the comment about "Gold
Asteroids". Didn't someone ask about this on the net in the last few months?

Anyway, the reason I'm asking is because about a year ago, I posted to the
newsgruop about a strange Asteroids backglass that I've seen a few times where
the text on the left side was in yellow (gold?) and rest was in white. Is it
possible that these different colored backglasses signify a Gold Asteroids vs a
regular Asteroids?

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL