RE: Aliens - update...

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 13:08:48 EST

"I guess since all my stuff writes source output to a fresh file
it'd hard to get memory "leftovers"..."

It depends on what is at the ends of the file buffers...
Think about it.. How many programs have you written where you
write to a buffer without initializing it, then the whole buffer
is written out to disc. What's in the unused part of the buffer?
Whatever was written there last.

re: Lunar Lander being in memory. It's possible that someone
was looking at the LL sources, and it was just left over in
memory.