Re: TECH:13 inch Amplifone- Connector P2?

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 05:10:07 EST

Alright, I have it working somewhat. I missed connecting a butt connector
that clips on right next to the HV trip adjustment. That made the HV Trip
LED go out, but the Red Flyback started to make a high pitched whine. I
replaced the flyback with a spare Wintron I had lying around. Now, it works,
except that everything seems to be monochrome in whichever color is brightest.
I can make green, red, blue appear individually, but not together. I noticed
that the three black ground wires that connect near the RGB input plug were
disconnected. I connected(soldered) them, but it made no difference in the
picture. It's still too bright and monocromatic. The Screen control is
either too bright or too dark. If anyone has this type of monitor, or a spare
board, could you check to see if those 3 black wires are connected.

Thanks

Scott