Re: TECH:13 inch Amplifone- part 3!!

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 11:20:46 EST

In a message dated 3/25/99 6:55:00 AM, Joel_Rosenzweig@hp.com writes:

<< Also, make sure that you have not plugged the crt into the wrong pins of
the

crt socket. When grafting a new tube to one of my amplifones, I mistakenly

shifted the socket by one pin because the plastic key was not on the tube.

I experienced much the same effect as what you are describing. This didn't

harm the tube, and when I repositioned the socket, all was well.

Joel- >>

Thanks, the design of this monitor is very different from the standard 19 and
25 inch models. The neck board is keyed with a socket arangement that is very
much like the Wells design. I put up a small page with a few pictures, if
anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like.

www.safestuff.com/amp.htm