Looking for a trade

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 13:13:25 EST

I checked with Joe Welser first to make sure this post was appropriate...

I have an extra Fluke 9010a Troubleshooter that looks like it's never been
used. I have extra manuals and a probe with the accessories still in the
original bag. I have the following Pods - z80, 6502, 6800, 8085,
6809/6809E, and 8080.

I'm not looking for money - and these will definitely not go on ebay. I'm
just wondering if anyone might be interested in trading a cinematronics
exorsizor or kurz kazsh unit (that will allow me to fix my cinematronics
boards) - for some (not all) of the items I have. The only thing I may
consider selling for money is the extra 9010a with probe.

If you're interested - email me directly.

Thanks...

Matt

BTW - I was using my 6809 pod last night to Troubleshoot my "completely
Dead" star Wars. You can definitely do some cool things with it like
disabling a stuck reset line and test the rest of the board. Not just
collector items that's for sure.