Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 11:13:08 EDT

[... Ireland games without sideart ...]

My Time Scanner (atari made, sega designed) that was from Ireland doesn't
have any sideart (just grey sides)..

ObVector -- I finally had to tear into my Pirate Mini-Asteroids.. "wow"
Everything except the monitor and the coin door is "non-atari".. Even
the cabinet (which doesn't look bad) is a clone. *sigh* -- I was gonna
use the monitor in my mini-bz, but the guys that built the asteroids
couldn't be bothered with a molex plug, so they cut the one off the
monitor and spliced the wires together.. "thanks"

Kurt