Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 00:53:44 EDT

It looks like one is bigger than the other. Is it also wider? It could be the
difference of cabaret and full size.
They made several different crazy climbers. The cabaret is not much smaller than the
normal one and I think the one with the wraparound plastic control panel is smaller
thane the one with the metal panel.