Still having Tempest problems...

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 10:36:09 EDT

I can't seem to get this Tempest to display anything even though
I am fairly certain the monitor is ok (but I don't have another
game to test it in). Anyway, I bought new replacement MC-1495L's
and TLO82CP's from Bob Roberts, but they didn't help any. After
checking around, it appears that I could have bad DAC's (AM6012)
or analog switches (LF13201).. Does this seem right? The game
plays blind fine. Bob didn't have these IC's.. Do you know any
place that does? Or can any of you suggest other parts to check
out?

Jon