Re: Still having Tempest problems...

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 11:21:23 EDT

I am going to get a scope soon (my brother is giving me his old
one), but in the mean time, I'm still in chip swap mode. Clay,
if you have a couple of these chips I can buy off you I would
really appreciate it :) I'll even pre-order my multi-game for
the tempest at the same time if it would help. Is there any
chance there are other replacements for it? I'm afraid I don't
know any of the resources on the web for tracking down chips.

Jon