Re: Tempest problems... (and Tempest Multigame)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 14:35:04 EDT

Great, I'd love a couple of them.. Where should I send the $18 check?
Also, what about the analog switches (LF13201)? Do you have any of
them by any chance? Does it sound like I'm on the right track? or
does it sound more like a monitor problem? I had plugged the monitor
into an asteroids PS (without knowing - it came with the machine)
which puts out 65vac ct instead of the 50vac ct that Tempest requires.
The spot killer was on the whole time, it was freshly recapped, and
it has an LV2000 installed..

Jon Raiford
8 Palmetto Circle
New Castle, DE 19720