Re: AVG programming question...

From: Aaron Howald <Ahowald_at_bilbo.w-link.net>
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 03:08:22 EDT

>While I'm on the subject, what is the general interest of this group of
>having new vector games written.
>I worked real hard on space wars for about 4 months, then I got burned out.
>I'm trying to modivate myself to start working on it again and get it
>finished, then move on and finish the second game that I've started.
>
>-jeff
Good heavens! Finish it already!

I too am cobbling together a vector system-that can be driven by any
computer!! It's a hardware board-computer in on one side, x,y,r,g,b out on
the other...it's a digital/analong hybird...and in EARLY testing...
The first game I want to do is a space war game more like the fight games
today...tons of weapons/stratagy...

Thanks! (really)
Aaron Howald
ahowald@w-link.net