Fluke 9010 Availability?

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 00:17:24 EDT

A few weeks ago, there were messages from people who had found the 9010's at
decent prices. At the time, I wasn't really looking for one, but over the
weekend, after talking to a friend of a friend, I found someone who has a
couple of the pods that he's willing to let go very cheap. I told him I'd
take them if I can get the main unit. I did a little searching of some of
the resellers on the web and the best price I could come up with was $250.
Does anyone know where I might find one of these for anything less than
that? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Chris