Re: Where to find these parts?

From: James G Watt <jim_at_kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 20 1999 - 19:38:35 EDT

In article <Pine.GSO.4.05.9904191811230.27947-100000@admin>, Matt
Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt@rossiters.com> writes
>I should probably know this already, but does anyone know the best place
>to find the following items? (Mainly for Star Wars):
>
>Non-Volitile Ram IC x2212
>Speech Synthesizer IC
>Audio Integrated circuits. (Pokeys)
someone was selling atari 7800 carts (with pokeys) for 80cents each a
few days ago. They had thousands. I'm not connected with them but here's
the info

We have 20,000 Atari Ballblazer video cartridge, each cartridge has
what they call a "Pokey Chip" on the board/ we are selling these
to a lot of companies and individuals who repair their arcade;
cost is $.80 per cartridge plus shipping;

http://www.oshealtd.com

--
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk