Re: HV probe

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 15:20:06 EDT

I have one for sale that I picked up at a hamfest.
It is a Heathkit IM-5210 with a built-in
voltmeter that reads from 0 to 40,000 volts with
divisions every 2,000 volts. The tag on it (from
the hamfest) says "never had a volt thru it, $22.50".
I know I never used it. And (since I'm in the
process of getting rid of most all of my games) have
no use for it. For $25 (includes shipping) you can
have it.