Re: Anyone have access to an HP 1630G & an EPROM programmer?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 13:54:51 EDT

Dave,

I have a 1630G and a programmer, however, I have not archived the images
yet. I am in the process of packing up my things as I am getting ready to
move at the end of May. If you are not in a rush, then I can get you the
images after I unpack all the toys. Realistically, I will be set up again
to do this work in early June.

Joel-