WG6100 question

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_godfrey.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 19:37:45 EDT

I just had my WG6100 revived from the dead by the venerable Todd George
(thanks!), and it has a couple quirks I was hoping you may have some advice
on. It has had a cap kit installed and is in a Star Wars at present.

I have the screen reduced so that it has about a two inch border around it
because if the screen is any larger, the vectors lines at the left and
bottom start wiggin out. Lettering becomes un-readable, and stars start to
"stretch". Any hint as to what this may be?

Also, on parts of the scenerio where the screen is very busy, it will start
to "pucker", like it is breifly collapsing towards the center of the screen,
usually pulling from the left and bottom.

Other than that, there is a constant slight "wiggle".

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Dennis