Star Wars Boards

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_godfrey.com>
Date: Sat Apr 24 1999 - 08:43:32 EDT

Hey Clay, my Star Wars/ESB just ate a second WG6100 for lunch. This second
one had been capped, AND had the LV2000 installed.

I was wondering (since I saw posts that you occasionally do repair) if I
could send you the main game boards and AVG board for you to take a look. I
just need someone who's qualified to make sure there are no problems with
the outputs to the monitor that could be causing the monitor to blow.

Currently, the boards have the ESB kit installed. After getting a freshly
repaired WG back, it worked for two days before going again.

Thanks for any advice you may have!

Dennis