Re: EPROM Programer Advice Needed

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 11:49:26 EDT

Joe, have you approached the JDR folks to see if they will provide you
with software to adjust the algorithyms? I did that on my Xeltek, and
got a rather nice package that I use to read 6530's 9316a/b/c's 2708's
etc. I understand that Xeltek doesn't release that any more though...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com