Anybody want some old computer manuals?

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 01:10:48 EDT

**FREE*** ***FREE*** ***FREE***

(There, that should trigger your SPAM filters!)

Ok, this is a little off topic, but it's also free. And this seems like a good
place to find someone who might collect old obsolete computers.

I have a bunch of old Smoke Signal Broadcasting user/hardware/software manuals
for the 6800 Chieftain Computers.

If you don't know what these computers are, just consider this message spam.

If you do, and you need (or want) manuals, this is your lucky day!

(Remember not to respond to this list, I just thought I'd give people here first
shot at these things before searching the net for a collector, don't want to
start a thread. Someone *MUST* collect these old computers.)

These are first come first serve, take them all, and no I don't have an itemized
list. It's about 3" of manuals.

-Zonn