Re: Something to Bookmark

From: Ben Cole <colebr_at_cbpu.com>
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 22:55:41 EDT

"John St.Clair" wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm really really leery about putting
> this page up publically.

Hi John,
 I repair TV's and need to discharge tubes all the time. While your information
looks sound, I agree with Bill's comments,

" Hate to see people flopping on the ground like a fish."

> Bill

Have no fear, someone will get hurt or worse, by no fault of yours, and guess who
ends up getting dragged into a lawsuit. Despite your disclaimer, someone could
still sue (and collect).

P.S. My discharge tool looks exactly like yours, (only with a large alligator
clip on the end for easy hookup to the crt dag)

Ben