RE: Vector Monitor Problem - Please Help

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 18:12:23 EDT

I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not, but if not-- Did you
replace the metal "cage" cover on the HV unit? Supposedly there's
enough EMF kicking off the high-voltage transformer to cause image
distortion.

Otherwise, I'd look for cold solder joints or possibly disconnect all
other AC powered "stuff" in the cabinet (in particular the marquee
light) and see if the problem goes away.

-Clay