Might have found something good...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 13:14:29 EDT

Hi folks,

I bought some Lunar Lander boards from RickS recently and when I got
them yesterday I noticed that one had 3 vector ROMs. (Oooh,
aaaahhhh...)

So, I dumped the ROMs and found that two indeed matched the -01 rev
vector ROMs, but the third did not. Maybe the elusive "foreign language
ROM"? The board only had three program ROMs as well, which may have
been an error, or maybe it's something "different" that we've seen. The
program ROMs are not the same as the -02 ROMs that I have. I didn't
have -01's to test with.

I looked at the contents of the 3rd vector ROM and it looks like good
vector generator data. (Kinda sad that I know how that *should* look in
the first place...) It could just have been someone trying to get
creative though and it'll turn out to be an Asteroids ROM or something
too...

Anyway, I'll send the archive to Al and let it go from there. ;-)

-Clay