RE: Is Clay's "Two-button Reset Adapter" an additional kit?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 19:07:48 EDT

%1> man -k clay

Clay defaults to verbose mode (+v) for all answers. If a more succinct
answer is desired, verbose mode should be disabled (-v) in the questions
arguments.

For example:

Clay, when are Tempest Multigames shipping?

"Well, funny you should ask about the Tempest Multigame shipping-- that
reminds me of a story when I first heard about a Tempest being forsale
in Scio, Oregon just a ways from where I was attending College...."

Clay, when are Tempest Multigames shipping? -v

"End of May, 1999"

:-)

-Clay