Re: Casters on games

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat May 15 1999 - 10:51:08 EDT

Why don't you folks get those nylon sliders? They are designed for leg
levelers and allow one to just slid the darn thing around. Haven't seen
them for a couple of years (not really looking) but should be avaialble.
Much like the rubber feet that leg levelers fit into to keep from
sliding available at appliance stores...

Surely there is something vector to natter about (running and ducking
the flying pies)like my Hoei Star Castles or something...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com