Re: Pac Man Fever

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 15:23:03 EDT

On May 21, 2:51pm, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> Subject: Pac Man Fever
>
> http://pinero.westnet.com/~chris/PacManFever/
>
> The whole album in mp3 format. I'll leave it up a few days.
>
> I never knew there was a song about Asteroids -- and a ballad about
> Centipede ??? Gotta burn a disc of this to listen in the basement.

Apparently, they are re-releasing this album on CD in about two weeks.

Check out:

http://www.bucknergarcia.com/

I found my original album about a month ago. Unfortunately, I scratched the
hell out of it as a kid. I wonder if it would be legal for me to have a copy
of the CD since I purchased the LP originally (isn't there some rule about you
can have a legal backup on a different medium if you have an original?).

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL