Re: Tempest/Vector Breakout (was Tempest Multigame)

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 19:23:47 EDT

At 03:30 PM 5/25/99 -0700, Clay wrote:

>The thing that has me baffled at the moment is the Free Play setting.
>Where on the Tempest schematics is the dip switch block that controls
>free play? I can find it documented in the manual, but I couldn't find
>it on the schematics when I looked. (I'm trying to decide where it
>lives in memory...)

  It's shown on sheet 2, Side B, upper left hand corner. The Option
switch you're looking for is N13 sw 7 & 8. It's located at 0x0D00
bits 0 & 1. Hope that helps.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_