Re: VBS game numbers

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 16:29:24 EDT

On Thu, 27 May 1999 11:57:16 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I was just looking at some old mail from Steve O. and there was a
>start at a VBS game list. Did anyone ever finish it?
>
>Sundance VBS-3
>Ripoff VBS-6
>Star Castle VBS-7
>Armor Attack VBS-8
>

>I'd guess the others are
>
>Space Wars
>Star Hawk VBS-2
>
>? VBS-4
>? VBS-5
>

>I was also looking at the release dates at http://www.zonn.com/Cinematronics/games.htm
>and they seem VERY wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised, they were thrown together by Bill after
talking to the ex-Cinematronics guy. I told Bill he should probably
cross reference with the Steve O. FAQ but he was pretty burned out in
writing the thing up by then.

I suppose *I* could go back and change them (if I knew the real
dates), or the whole thing could be replaced if someone were willing
to write the definitive "Real History of Cinematronics" Giving the
information supplied by Tim that would be cool.

-Zonn