Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 16:57:03 EDT

From: zonn@zonn.com [mailto:zonn@zonn.com]

>>Not all the rules are written. I never played Pac-Man (obviously), but
>>I know there is the unwritten pattern rules,...
>
>>-Zonn
>
>"Never played Pac Man"?? Have you never eaten a Big Mac, either?
>Or is it just, that "If it's not vector, it's crrrrap!"?

Hee hee! I've eaten my share of Big Macs! And I have pushed that
little yellow guy around trying to eat all the dots, but I've never
managed to clear the first level. So I've never *really* played
Pac-Man. (I spent all my Pac-Man years just gawking at my brother.)

Uh... wait a minute, you mean Pac-Man is not a vector game???

Had I known that, I wouldn't have touched that piece of crrrrap!! And
I had thought the monitor was just *badly* out of focus! (Hee hee!)

-Zonn