Re: Tempest DAC

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 12:58:00 EDT

"Keith, Brendan" wrote:

Has anyone marked up the schematics with expected

> waveforms at each stage? If not, I guess I'll have to try
> that with my good board.

In my notebook I have just the output stage hand drawn. This would be a
good thing to have on the net.

Settings must be in the crosshatch test (something stable).

Maybe someone has a nice storage scope that could capture digital
images?

I considered doing the same for my pac-man notebook but had drawing the
waveforms is the pits, given my hand drawing.
-
Kev Mowerman@erols.com >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY

Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game

Coin Op Page -> http://www.erols.com/mowerman