RE: 137179 replacements (again)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 14:21:49 EDT

> Speed is good. If the update rate get too much below 30 frames per
> second things start to get flickery. The faster the drawrate, the more
> lines per frame, the prettier the pictures!

Oh, FWIW... Vector Breakout runs at about 40Hz refresh on the title screen.
Tiny bit of flicker at that speed to my eyes. With my snazzy looking fonts
in there it was about 35Hz which had a distracting flicker (so I turned
those off). When the game starts I turn off the title screen stuff and the
rate is probably more in the 45Hz range. I don't see any flicker during
gameplay...

-Clay