connectors

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 13:56:38 EDT

Hi,

Could someone please tell me where I can find connectors (including pins,
extractor, and crimper) of the type that are used on the control panel
wiring and monitor in Atari vector games. Specifically I am looking for
ones used to connect cocktail Space Duel controls. I still want to put
Gravitar in my SD cocktail and I think the easiest non-destructive way
will be to make extra cables to go between the wiring harness and the
control panels that remap the buttons.

Thanks,

Miranda