RE: Goot Desoldering Gun

From: Ted Hatfield <ted_at_prismnet.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 17:29:58 EDT

About 12 years ago I knew a guy who worked at a salvage house removing
chips from old boards and reselling them. They had a whole line setup
removing chips from whatever boards they had in at the time. They used a
hotplace filled with find grain sand. Stuff the board in the top and then
start pulling chips as fast as they could. It was the wildest thing I had
ever seen.

Ted Hatfield