RE: Sources for 2n3792 & 2n3716

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 15:48:48 EDT

> What would be nice is if someone were to take ECG or NTEs parts database
> and create a function that would allow you to simply put in a part number
> and have it return anything that shared the same NTE/ECG number. Of
> course, you'd probably run into some copywright issues with using their
> database - so I've been trying to think of a way to develop an online
> database without being illegal or too time consuming.

I do the exact same thing. (Haven't had to in a while, but it is handy
sometimes.)

I have a couple of mail-order catalogs that have a subset of a "reverse
directory". The nice thing is that they tend to be "brand agnostic" so they
show EKG, NTE, SK, etc...

MCM Electronics might have the list in some of their catalogs. I'll have to
look for the others.

-Clay