RE: I'll bet there's a lot to talk about where Clay works!

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_e-simple.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 12:27:39 EDT

I can hear it now:

(shuffle shuffle shuffle)

"Where is that damn stock option agreement?!?!?"

(shuffle shuffle shuffle)

"Here it is, right behind the Gravitar schematics... Let's see, do all
options vest after a change in ownership? HOT DAMN! THEY DO!"

(high 5 high 5 high 5)

(drink drink drink)

(ponder ponder ponder)

"Shit, I can't quit...have to keep working so I can get all these parts at
OEM rates and use all this surface mount and PCB prototyping equipment..."

Regardless, Clay is buying the rounds at CG expo ;-)

Ray