RE: I'll bet there's a lot to talk about where Clay works!

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 12:43:02 EDT

Hee-hee... everybody notice that I've been switching e-mail on my webpage
to clay@yahoo.com lately? *laugh*

This makes company #3 with me at the same desk. I'm wearing my "Supra
Corporation" (crossed out), "Diamond Multimedia" (crossed out), "S3"
polo-shirt today. ;-)

Business as usual so far. (I never did like that "diamondmm" domain name
anyway... Too hard to say on the phone.)

-Clay