RE: Cinematronics sound board behavior...

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 23:58:24 EDT

> > Then you obviously haven't downloaded Retrocade and played Star Castle on
> > it. It's dead on with the original machine from a recording of one I got.
> > Thanks Zonn for the samples...
> This is excellent news! I am *very* impressed that you guys sorted this
> out... (alas I'm an NT guy so haven't had the pleasure of seeing Retrocade
> in action...I should drop by Zonn's for a demo)

Give the credit to Zonn. He figured out 5 or 6 games so far and has
provided me samples.

> Clay, tell me where to send the sound boards/beer money to help with the R&D
> ;-)

FWIW, I'd be willing to donate Retrocade's Cinematronics sound engine for
the cause. It already does the mixing/balancing built in, in addition to
having the trigger interfaces already defined. Let me know who spearheads
this project.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. "Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers
ICQ # 29402898 build targets." - Unknown