Re: Cinematronics sound board behavior...

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 20:40:17 EDT

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:40:26 -0500, you wrote:

>G'day Zonn and folks,
>
>Had I known you wanted to see/borrow the Demon boards, I would have brought
>them down with me to San Diego last month. I have no problem with folks
>reverse engineering these boards as long as I get them back in a few weeks.

Had I known I wanted to see them I would have asked! ;^)

I'm not ready to see them as it is. I'd like to finish up with all
the boards I have. I'm still in the process of looking for a new
place to live. It'll be awhile before I can sit down and attack the
Demon board.

I'll beg plead and borrow when the time comes.

-Zonn