Re: Where's everyone going?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 03:11:16 EDT

CG Expo looks like everyone that ever designed a game
will be there. CA Extreme looks interesting (in a different
way). And they are a week apart.

Hmmm. I have the vacation time available to take one
real long vacation to see both, visit friends in Sunnyvale,
and, of course, there ARE all those valley surplus stores OR
Fisherman's Wharf in SF.

Just to complicate it more is Pinball Fantasy in July. Guess
I'll skip that until they return it to Vegas. Then in September
is the AMOA/Fun Expo (it's two, two, two shows in one!),
which I plan to go to.

I've got some thinking to do, I guess. Is CA Extreme
still going to feature the Zonn/Clay Tempest shoot-out?
That COULD be a decision maker.