Re: Sega/Gremlin vector cocktails

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 11:38:56 EDT

I wonder what it is with Space Fury Cocktails - you're the third person
(including me) with a Smashed glass top and missing coin door. I know
where I can get a scan of the artwork and I also have the manual with
schematics. I also have a sega color XY manual which includes schematics
for the G08-001 and G08-003 monitor and also the re-work instructions
which I'm working on getting scanned in and up on my website.

I've also ordered a really nice scanner at my work. I needed to get the
nicest one I could find in order to do lots of OCR scanning - so when I
get a copy of the Artwork - I should have you a pretty nice scan.

I'll try to get this done by next week. By the way - the coin door
should be really really simple. It's just a metal black metal covering
with a lock on it. The only hard part might be matching the black paint.

Matt