RE: Webpage update...

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 17:35:37 EDT

OK who can identify the most games from this picture?

I see:
Battle Zone (missing periscope front, tempest marquee on top of cab)
Ms. PAC (Easy)
Star Wars
Asteroids (3x)
Defender
Tempest (3x)
PAC Man (Guessing from the shape and color of the cabinet)
The cab right in front of that looks familiar but can't place it.

Yea I am the guy that goes to an auction and challenges the other collectors
with the "What game WAS this" question :)

David