RE: Tempest Multigame (found it!)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 11:51:14 EDT

> Cool idea for the next multigame masterpiece: Add software-controlled
> latches that the user can optionally wire into the dip switches and set
> from the menu.

Hmmm. That's not a bad idea at all. The only downside is that the user
would probably have to desolder the DIP switches from the PCB or hand-solder
a header to the pull-up side of the input lines. Wouldn't be *too* bad I
suppose. Easy enough for me as long as I have some free I/O on the address
decoder for a latch or two...

Thanks for the tip.

-Clay