Re: Status of Battlezone Bellows?

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 00:58:20 EDT

Glad you asked, I didn't get any feedback from the proto's that I posted,
didn't know if it actually hit the list. Anyway, I have the mould, and cast
7 of them so far. I need to get a better 'dispenser' of the chemicals as its
kinda messy. But all in all, they came out as designed. I just put one in my
food fight, and it works just fine. I'm gong to work on the web site this
week sometime, and then I can take orders, I can cast 2 per night if the
wife lets me... and about 5 on a Saturday if I am lucky, so I'll be a little
slow on sending them. The material gets harder the longer it sits, so after
I pop them out of the mould, I have to let them sit for a couple of days to
fully cure... I'll shoot some pics and get the web page setup. The only
thing I would recommend is that if you are a battle zone owner, that you buy
two so that both sticks have the same feel, even if you only need one
bellow....

I'll keep you all posted...

TomW